The patented humidifier for humidity control NEBULA® can control humidity so that the set value is attained and kept constant, without producing wide, long-lasting and unwanted fluctuations in temperature and humidity during the incubation.
In fact, thanks to its continuous variable system, NEBULA® supplies energy to the water by means of an ultrasound generator, producing microscopic droplets (fog effect). The supplied hose conveys the droplets to the incubator.
Getting in contact with the heat, the droplets instantly evaporate creating humidity that the fan in the incubator homogenises. Moreover, the functioning of the humidifier humidity control NEBULA® is not affected by the surrounding area conditions.
THE BENEFITS OF THE HUMIDIFIER FOR HUMIDITY CONTROL NEBULA®:
- User friendly
- Accurate in measurement
- Quickly reach the desired humidity level
- Stable and consistent humidity and temperature
- Compatible with all incubators, not only with the ET
- Does not submerge the eggs with water
- Keeps the incubator base clean
- No part subject to wear, contrary to the peristaltic
- The droplets conveyed to the incubator do not clog
- the egg pores up
THE ULTRASONIC HUMIDITY CONTROL HUMIDIFIER NEBULA HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Easy connection to the incubator: the connection and the nut link NEBULA® to any small/medium capacity incubator through a ø23mm hole
- Large display: allows the regulation of humidity from 30% to 90% and shows the days of incubation. The display shows also the intensity of NEBULA®’s functioning and its alarms
- Mini USB for humidity sensor: connects NEBULA® to the humidity sensor to be placed inside the base of the incubator
- Flexible hose: connects the humidifier for humidity control NEBULA® to the incubator and conveys inside it the microscopic droplets made by the ultrasonic system
- Complete base: it has a security float that signals low water level by means of the related icon on the display. A centrifugal fan conveys the droplets from NEBULA®’s base into the incubator